Become a Profitable, Bad Ass Company with an Achievable 3 Year Plan.
Learn and conquer what's holding your business back, while becoming more profitable in 2023.
Join us in 2023 (dates TBD) at our Leadership Blueprint Event hosted in Charleston, SC.
Watch the video above to learn about the next steps to get you and your team working together and playing to win.SIGN UP FOR OUR EVENT
The Leadership Blueprint
[Formerly known as the CEO Blueprint]
You Are Ready To Take Control of Your Business?
As entrepreneurs, we often start companies with passion, perseverance, and a strong mission to positively impact humanity. We have the energy, enthusiasm, and drive, but often we aren’t sure how to grow the business UP as we grow revenue and our team. The result? We begin putting in extremely long hours, grinding it out, and working harder. Eventually, we become burnt out.
We're here to redefine what it looks like to run your business. With this event, you’ll learn how to:
- Prioritize your time
- Be more productive but also disciplined with personal time
- Align your team & stop chaos in the workplace
- Create a better customer experience
- Move your company forward with your vision
- Cultivate a better culture
- Build more trust
- Generate more money
- Elicit more referrals
- Create a bold execution plan that everybody is excited to be held accountable for
What's Included In The Blueprint...
Do you have the right people in the right seats?
A strong team is one of the foundational pieces to carrying out your company's vision. In part 1, we get honest by guiding you in answering the following:
- Is your team aligned on the vision and strategy of your company?
- Is your team working together to bring that vision to life?
- Is your team communicating effectively to uphold a dynamic culture?
Nail down your offers, goals, and objectives for the next 3 years
With your team in good shape, the next step is to build out your goals and set your company up for success by:
- Getting clear on your core customer, offer, and pricing for profit.
- Taking the large vision and breaking that down quarter by quarter for an easy to implement strategy.
- Creating realistic goals for the team that push your company towards your vision of success.
Getting sh*t done with all hands on deck
How do you get it all done? The secret to achieving your company's goals is revealed in part 3 by:
- Creating a scoreboard so your entire team knows if you're winning.
- Having very clear achievable metrics that bring your company's vision to life.
- Getting your team to speak the same language so you get sh*t done effectively, while having fun in the process.
Making your business stand out in the industry
We all want to stand out. In the last part of the Leadership Blueprint, create a strategy to:
- Compete to be unique in your industry, rather than compete to be the best.
- Analyze your offerings, marketing, and customer experience in order to stand out.
How GOOD would it feel to…
- Create a plan to truly lead your company in 2023 and work less in your business while making a 10% increase in profits.
- Nail down who you serve, how you serve them, and create an offer that allows you to charge what you're worth, while generating more profit.
- Create an offer and business model that allows you to stand out in your industry.
- An offer that lights you up to wake up every day and it allows you to have more time and make more money.
- Create an internal execution plan to align your team and bring this all to life.
- Create a relationship marketing plan and a digital marketing plan to sell your service at a profit.
The right business moves can make all the difference. We’ll cover it all in the Leadership Blueprint.
This Event Is For You If...
- You want to be a great CEO and/or business owner, NOT an employee to the business you created
- You want to have a profitable business instead of the poverty prison you put yourself in by sacrificing yourself for your company
- You want to grow, scale, & sell while getting your time back
- You want to create a roadmap to help grow and scale your company in order to serve more people in YOUR way
- You want to create amazing leadership in your company, starting with you
- You want a heart-centered company of grateful clients so it feels good doing business
NICE TO MEET YOU
We're Dr. Nick & Dr. Nicole
Now, it's our mission is to share Metronomics with other healthcare professionals so they can overcome burnout & overwhelm and get reinspired to grow their company in a healthy way!
Dr. Nicole is a certified Scaling Up and Metronomics coach. Dr. Nick is a facilitator of the Demartini Method and a Human Behavior Specialist.
"What we do is serious - but they keep it fun. Personality wise, we just click. Dr. Nick and Dr. Nicole are so relatable. They keep us level-headed. I think in business you can really stress yourself out and they bring us back down to earth and keep us grounded and focused on the goal."
- Nate G.
"A lot of coaching companies out there are so cookie cutter. We were looking for that 1-on-1 accountability. It was really refreshing to have a coaching program tailored to us and our business. Dr. Nick and Dr. Nicole take the time to ask you the right questions to get your business where you want it to be."
- Susan S. & Mark S.
"I never realized how important it is to align your core values and mission with every business action taken. Dr. Nick and Dr. Nicole hold me accountable for making aligned decisions. It has completely changed how I run my business."